Fisher & Paykel DD24DX Semi-Integrated Double DishDrawer
Semi-Integrated Double DishDrawer with 14 Place Settings, 9 Cycles, Eco Option, 163 Degree Sanitizing Temperature, Delay Start and Adjustable Racks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Who They Are
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems.
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer.
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals.
They imagined the ideal dishwasher... and the concept of the DishDrawer was born. Years of research and refinement have created an appliance that offers a compelling blend of form and function. Each drawer is independently operated, allowing you to wash small loads as economically as large ones. DishDrawer lets you match the wash programme to the contents, so dishes are better cared for.
No customer comments for the moment.
|Total Capacity:||14 Formal Place Settings|
|Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Top Drawer:||11 1/2"|
|Largest Dinner Plate Capacity - Bottom Drawer:||11 1/2"|
|Independent Dishwashing Drawers:||2|
|Eco Option:||Yes, On All Wash Cycles|
|Rinse Only Option:||Yes|
|Quiet Fan Dry:||Yes|
|Concealed Wash Cycle Controls:||Yes|
|Flow-Through Detergent Dispenser:||Yes|
|Adjustable Folding Tines:||Yes|
|Pitch Adjustable Rack:||Yes|
|Control Key Lock:||Yes|
|Drawer Lock Safety Feature:||Yes|
|Delay Start Option:||Yes|
|Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Energy Consumption:||276 kWh Per Year|
|Energy Rating:||ENERGY STAR Rated|
|Water Consumption:||4 Gal Per Cycle (Approx.)|
|Water Consumption Per Drawer:||2 Gal (Approx.)|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width:||23 9/16"|
|Overall Depth:||22 1/2" - 22 15/16"|
|Overall Height:||32 5/16" - 34 5/8"|
|Cutout Width:||23 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth:||22 1/16" Min.|
|Cutout Height:||32 5/16" Min.|
- World's First
- With over a decade of manufacturing experience, the world's first drawer dishwasher offers the best ergonomics with the least amount of bending.
- Superior Wash Performance
- The nine wash cycles combined with the world's first flow through detergent dispenser and 163°F sanitizing temperature ensure world class performance.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with ultra quiet operation and uses as little as 1.95 gallons of water per drawer.
- Improved Capacity
- 7 place settings per drawer.
- Holds large 11-1/2" plates and platters on each drawer.
- Improved Racking
- The flexible racking system with fold down and pitch adjustable tines, adjustable racks and cup racks makes loading easy while best utilising the space in the drawer.
- Seamless Integration and Clean Lines
- Enhanced venting, fully adjustable door and wireless remote (integrated models only) eliminates the need for an external interface creating clean lines.
Repair or, at its option, replace without cost to the owner either for material or labour any part of the product, the serial number of which appears on the product, which is found to be defective within TWO YEARS of the date of purchase.
Save Up To $150 On Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer and Laundry Appliances
Save Up To $150 Off
Get up to $150 Visa Reward Card, with mail-in rebate, on select Fisher & Paykel appliances.
Valid: 11/01/2014 - 12/01/2014
Promotion valid in United States and Canada only, excluding Quebec.
• Purchase a Fisher & Paykel Refrigerator and 2 other appliances - $200 Off
• Purchase a DCS Refrigerator and 2 other appliances - $200 Off
Only 1 item per category qualifies. Rebate is valued at $200. Item(s) must be in stock for immediate delivery. Back order(s) and out of stock model(s) do not qualify for rebates. Rebate form must be postmarked by April 22, 2015. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
How To Save:
• Purchase any DishDrawer - Get $40 Off
• Purchase any Washer - Get $40 Off
• Purchase any Washer and Dryer - Get $100 Off
Must purchase an eligible Washer and Dryer on one invoice to qualify for the laundry bonus. Limit one laundry pair rebate per household. Rebate form must be postmarked by March 31, 2015. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.