BnH Appliances is dedicated to our customer’s 100 percent satisfaction. We are confident that our return policy will ensure your ultimate satisfaction with your appliance purchase.
Let us help you do the research for you.
Most returns can be avoided before you make your purchase. Please take advantage of our comprehensive site to read our pre-purchasing tips, check model specifications and installation guides or call our knowledgeable appliance specialists for more information. Sometimes issues cannot be avoided, so here are some tips to help you if they arise.
Requirements for a Refund
- Item(s) must be in new condition, in the state that it was received.
- Item(s) must be returned with all original packaging and accessories, including blank warranty card, UPC code and no rebates have been filed and/or claimed.
- Item must be shipped back to us fully insured using a trackable shipping method.
When a Fee will be Deducted From Your Return
- If you choose to have BnHAppliances pick up and return the item(s), you will receive a refund less $0.75 per pound return shipping fee.
- If you refuse delivery for any other reason besides a damaged product, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping, rated at $0.75 per pound, and a 30% restocking fee.
- If you refuse the entire shipment if only a part is damaged, you will receive a refund less the outbound and inbound shipping, rated at $0.75 per pound, and a 30% restocking fee for the non-damaged merchandise.
- Items that are returned to us because the address was invalid and could not be delivered will receive a refund less outbound and inbound shipping, rated at $0.75 per pound, and a 30% restocking fee.
- If your order included a package discount, the discount will be void and you will not be credited for the total amount of the discount.
- If an item is returned in a condition other than new.
- If parts or accessories are missing from the original packaging.
When Can I Not Return A Product
- It has been more than 7 days from the date you received your shipment
- Item is marked as "Final Sale" or "Special Order"
- Item is in used condition
- Warranty card has been filled out or the product has been registered or serviced, or rebates have been filed and/or claimed for the product(s) you want to return.
How Do I Return A Product
- You can request a return by calling our customer service department at 302-907-1095.
- Once you have contacted us for a return, an RMA form will be issued with the address where to ship the item(s) back to the appropriate warehouse.
What Steps Can I Take To Avoid A Return
- If you are purchasing an electrical appliance, please check the voltage, fuel and gas type requirements to make sure that you have selected an appropriate model. If you are not sure, please consult your contractor.
- If you are purchasing built-in appliances, or plan on using your appliance in a built-in setting, please make sure to check the cutout dimensions of the units you are ordering to ensure that they will fit into the space. Don't forget to account for airflow, door swings and openings!
- If your item arrives with minor or cosmetic damages due to shipping, don't worry. We can attempt to replace the damaged parts or door damage on the product.
- If ordering large products, please make sure to measure the area that they will be placed, taking into account space for walking room or drawers/doors open.
- Please make sure that the item that you are ordering will fit through the doorway to your residence. Additional fees may apply if the door must be removed. If you order In-Home Delivery, but the item does not fit, the shipping company will leave the product right outside or on a porch or garage.
- If your product arrives to your location with a manufacturer malfunction, you need not worry. All products sold by BnHAppliances.com in new condition will be fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty. If the product malfunctions within our 30 Day Return Policy, BnHAppliances.com will ensure that your product will be returned to factory standard condition or if the manufacturer deems it unrepairable, will pick up the item and exchange it or provide you with a refund. After the 30 Day Return Policy, we will assist you in working with the manufacturer to get parts, repair or replacement under the manufacturer's warranty, or you can contact the manufacturer directly.
- If you would like to exchange your brand new product within the 30 Day Return Policy, you can either return the product back to us at your expense, or if you prefer that we pick up the unit, you will be credited less the cost of shipping to come back to us, rated at $0.75 per pound. You will be charged for the difference between the item returned and the new item, and if the item is less expensive, we will provide a credit back to your account once the item has been received at our warehouse in good condition.
- If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.
- At the time of delivery, an adult is required to sign and accept the delivery.
- All deliveries are fully insured from the day it leaves our warehouse until it reaches your location.
- You must inspect all product(s), checking the unit for damage on both the interior and exterior of the carton prior to signing for the delivery.
- For large products delivered by truck, delivery insurance solely covers damages to merchandise noticed during unboxing and inspection and noted on the freight carrier's bill of lading. BnHAppliances.com, nor the shipper, shall be held liable for any damages that have not been properly noted and reported.
- All damages must be noted on the Bill Of Lading of the shipping company and refuse the delivery for the damaged product(s) only, not the entire order.
- For UPS or Fedex deliveries, you have 24 hours to report any damages.
- It is required that you take photos of any damage that you notice in order to use as proof.
Order Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to it shipping out.
- "Special Order" or "Final Sale" products may not be cancelled at any time.
- If you cancel, return or exchange any part of your order, you will forfeit your package discount and you will be credited less the amount of the total discount.
Product Image and Specifications Policy
- The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order.
- Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc.
- Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like.
- You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about.
- Specifications on our site may not always be correct, as the manufacturer can change the item at any time.
- For best practices, please check with the manufacturer's website for all dimensions and other specifications.
Inspect your appliance before accepting delivery.
All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for it. Unlike smaller purchases, appliances are delicate and have many parts that are sensitive to rough handling. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Check for both internal and external damage before accepting delivery. If you notice there is damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the delivery invoice. Please call our customer service department immediately, and we will issue a return authorization (RA) number. If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is important before signing. If your item was shipped via UPS, call UPS at 800-pick-ups with your tracking number to report a damaged item.
Plug in your appliance ASAP to make sure it operates properly.
It is important that you install your appliance as soon as you can to make sure it operates properly. If you receive an item that is defective upon delivery that is not due to shipping damages, please contact customer support within 24 hours of receipt. If your item is defective after the first use, please contact the manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature.
If a residential appliance is installed in a commercial location, the warranty is voided. BnH Appliances always goes according to the manufacturer warranties and policies.
Once the unit is brought out of the continental United States, the manufacturer warranty is voided.
We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when BnH Appliances/manufacturer authorize a replacement on a unit.
Missing parts are covered within the first 30 days upon delivery receipt. Please contact the manufacturer directly to order any missing parts.
Product Does Not Meet Your Needs
Call within 24 hours if product doesn’t meet your needs.
Before deciding on the model that you will purchase, do all appropriate research as recommended above. If you receive an item that does not meet your needs please call our customer service department within 24 hours of receipt. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
In event of a return or refusal, shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable. Free shipping, rebates and all promotions are voided upon return/refusal of merchandise. All returns must be shipped back to our warehouse prepaid, using the original method of shipment. If your item was shipped by a freight carrier, you must return it with a freight carrier to ensure its safe return) For a list of approved carriers, please contact customer service. All returns/refusals are subject to a restocking fee. We do not accept any returns on air conditioners, special order merchandise and accessories.
General Return Policies at a Glance
- To avoid having to return items, please read all item specifications before purchase, and call us with any questions prior to placing your order.
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
- After signing for and accepting your item, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item if your product is damaged or does not meet your needs.
- Call the manufacturer if product is defective after the first use.
- In the event of a return, you must contact customer service to receive a return authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any returns without a RA.
- All returns are subject to a 30 percent restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable for returned items.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition as received.
- You must return the item using the same shipping methods as it was originally shipped.
- We do not accept returns on air conditioners and some specially ordered products.
- We do not accept returns return on special ordered items and commercial laundry equipment.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products delivered more than 30 days after receipt.
- BnH Appliances does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- BnH Appliances reserves the right to refuse returns.